Beautiful Aquarium Supplies
Welcome to our aquarium supplies website! Your best source for freshwater and saltwater fish products online.
Aquarium Products for Freshwater & Saltwater fish tanks
Red Torpedo Filters
Some water filtration systems ARE more efficient than others, and we feel that the Red Torpedo is the best fish tank canister filter and easiest to maintain for most large aquariums. Durable, lightweight canister filter tank designed specifically to maximize capacity.
These activated carbon aquarium filter water filters are the best canister aquarium filtration systems available at the most affordable prices. Filter cleaning is simple and quick with large hose size connections to maximize water flow. We have 6 different sizes, all made to filter large amounts of aquarium water.
Fish Tank Canister Filter
Remember the Red Torpedo is compatible with Tri Base Pelletized Carbon, also you can add Right Now Bacteria to achieve extraordinary aquarium filtration for your fish. The Red Torpedo is designed specifically for the Hiatt TBPC and ph Rock to achieve a 24 hour cycle and aerobic nitrogen (nitrate) and phosphate reduction.
All Red Torpedos take at least 1 week to build in the factory. All Red Torpedos are made to order. See Dimensions
- Easy to Set up And Assemble
- Takes only Minutes To Backwash
- 1" inlet and 1" outlet fittings
- Can handle heavy fish loads
- No internal restrictions a full 1" flow
- Pressure tested 150 psi
- We can fill our filters with the TBPC or pH rock at the factory prior to shipping, but you must first pay for the carbon and/or pH rock
- May be used for fresh and salt water aquariums
- Limited one year against defects in workmanship. Not against dropping, hot water use, air pressure use, or solvent use
RT#1 holds 7 lbs of TRI BASE CARBON or 15 lbs of pH Rock
RT#2 holds 12 lbs of TRI BASE CARBON or 34 lbs of pH Rock
RT#3 holds 17 lbs of TRI BASE CARBON or 52 lbs of pH Rock
RT#4 holds 40 lbs of TRI BASE CARBON or 120 lbs of pH Rock
RT#5 holds 55 lbs of TRI BASE CARBON or 165 lbs of pH Rock
RT#6 holds 55 lbs of TRI BASE CARBON or 165 lbs of pH Rock (2" Diameter)